If you would like to do it yourself using only animation, you could follow these steps:
1. draw a circle, and add the rewards to it.
2. Group all the objects to form (group 1)
3. Cover the slide or wheel with invisible shapes (set the fill to 0% alpha)
4. add rotation effects to the wheel (group 1) that are triggered by the invisible shapes
5. give each rotation varied degrees, speed etc.
6. add as many triggers and animations as you see fit.
While this will appear to be random to an extent. It isn't, and can be predicted. But, for your purposes, this is a suitable solution.
Zeegs has done something similar with his wheel in Wheel of Fortune. Check it out here:http://waygook.org/index.php/topic,33685.0.html