Career Venue > Contract, and Job Related Issues

GOT "EPIK" PROBLEMS? ASK THE EPIK COORDINATOR

(1/4) > >>

Davey:
Hi,

I found an EPIK Coordinator for your contract-related issues. His name is James Kim and here are his e-mail addresses :

epik2@mest.go.kr ; epikcdr@gmail.com

hardysmiles:
Do you think he'd be alright getting PMed EPIK-related questions on his Facebook account?

Davey:

--- Quote from: hardysmiles on July 18, 2011, 02:54:36 PM ---Do you think he'd be alright getting PMed EPIK-related questions on his Facebook account?

--- End quote ---

He actually made a Facebook account specifically for EPIKers. Alternatively, e-mail the coordinator using the e-mail addresses I provided. I would do the latter as I'm not sure if James is still the coordinator.

JamesKim:
Hello!  Yes, the best way to contact me would be through my email address: epik2@mest.go.kr or epikcdr@gmail.com.  Unfortunately, I am not able to check the EPIK facebook page as often as I do my emails, but I will be glad to answer whatever questions you might have.  Cheers!

mooninkorea:
Hello there! I was wondering if you could give me some info regarding the next EPIK orientation. I have been here for almost four months and haven't heard anything about it.  Thanks!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version