October 25, 2014, 04:31:59 PM

Author Topic: AWESOME KPOP GAME (ROUND 1 and ROUND 2)  (Read 3500 times)

Offline boll

• Veteran
AWESOME KPOP GAME (ROUND 1 and ROUND 2)
« on: December 14, 2011, 12:15:03 PM »
After sleeping only 40 mins on Monday and only 3 hours on Tuesday... it's finally time to reveal... *drum roll*

Kpop game 2  :o

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/25476522/Kpop2.zip

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/25476522/Kpop.zip

Offline Tpre022

• Veteran
Re: AWESOME KPOP GAME (ROUND 1 and ROUND 2)
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2011, 12:48:08 PM »
Round one looks awesome, more feedback after I try it out. Round two is massive, is it three times as exciting? ^_^

Offline boll

• Veteran
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2011, 01:37:52 PM »
I know it is a lot to download... but round 2 is better with newer songs ^^ I edit most of the songs and videos myself. Round 1 was from Spring/Summer top kpop songs and Round 2 is from fall/winter top kpop songs. I hope you enjoy! Each round takes at least 30-40 mins...

Offline Christophsky

• Explorer
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2011, 10:44:59 AM »
Cheers for posting this man, should keep them somewhat entertained now that the exams are finished.

Offline Tpre022

• Veteran
« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2011, 12:07:56 PM »
This is definitely awesome. Played round one in two classes so far. Couple of problems I had: some of the 'name that artist' questions actually have the answer in the background picture, you might want to remove the pics. Also, the first three of them aren't on the included answer sheet (2pm heartbeat, Wheesung insomnia, U-Kiss Bingeul Bingeul, if anyone couldn't figure them out from the video files). Finally, a couple of the fill in the blank questions seem to have broken one word into two words, particularly CN Blue Intuition's "Because I love you" was written as "B___ C___ I L___ Y__". "Because" being split into two words there really confused my students. The other one I'm thinking of was "My S____ S___" for "My superstar". So think about changing that if you're going to use this.

Really fun game, thanks very much for it!

Offline coachbombay

• Explorer
« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2011, 01:09:26 PM »
Great work! Much appreciated!

My computer couldnt handle the video files and would just freeze so heres an edited version of both without those rounds and videos removed

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/53843289/Kpop%201%26%202%20Video%20Edited%20out.zip 
(first time using dropbox so if the link doesnt work let me know)

There files are smaller but It makes it a little shorter but still fun and 20 questions each round (both rounds are in the zip folder). Ive corrected the mistakes pointed out above and the parts that were specific to your class

Once again, great powerpoint and editing skills!!

Offline mike hawk

• Explorer
« Reply #6 on: December 23, 2011, 01:19:32 PM »
Here's a modified version of your powerpoint:  http://dl.dropbox.com/u/21250626/kpop%20tower.zip

I thought picking an arbitrary number wasn't as fun as actually receiving a reward for it, so I made them 'floors' of a building (they practice ordinal numbers).

Also, all the videos should work.  They play alongside the text which got shifted around.

Oh, and the answer keys are on the last pages (sometimes my students see ppts before they are up and running and they are always curious what's on the screen).

-Mikey
« Last Edit: December 23, 2011, 01:21:37 PM by mike hawk »

Recent Lesson Plans

Powerpoint Template Mega-Pack by RufusW
[Today at 04:21:21 AM]

Halloween Bomb Game by gotngoidea
[Yesterday at 06:33:14 PM]

Vocabulary Game: Creepy or Cute by aklimkewicz
[Yesterday at 06:25:53 PM]

Halloween Pub Quiz by valium kilmer
[Yesterday at 05:45:07 PM]

punishment assignments?? by Pattinsons