November 22, 2014, 12:45:26 PM

Author Topic: Wanting to buy some new shoes / sneakers large size  (Read 566 times)

Offline hanndan

• Adventurer
Wanting to buy some new shoes / sneakers large size
« on: February 14, 2012, 10:20:36 PM »
Any suggestions? I want to pay around 60-70 a pair. I am Korean size 305/310 .. (UK 12) I don't want to pay 130 and I don't like buying from the internet as shoe sizes are so variable. I tried a few places in Itaewon to no avail, they advertise larger sizes but don't often have them. I bought some sneakers from one of the market basements they were copies and fell apart after 2 months!! I wold prefer original brands.

Any help would be much appreciated...

Offline yeti08

• Super Waygook
Re: Wanting to buy some new shoes / sneakers large size
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2012, 10:46:29 PM »
Any suggestions? I want to pay around 60-70 a pair. I am Korean size 305/310 .. (UK 12) I don't want to pay 130 and I don't like buying from the internet as shoe sizes are so variable. I tried a few places in Itaewon to no avail, they advertise larger sizes but don't often have them. I bought some sneakers from one of the market basements they were copies and fell apart after 2 months!! I wold prefer original brands.

Any help would be much appreciated...

I am a size 310-315 and I can almost never find shoes here.  Sometimes the Nike stores in Itaewon have them, but they're more than 60-70,000.  Your best bet, Amazon with shipping to Korea....sadly this country is not friendly to big waygooks.....

Offline amcinnisa

• Adventurer
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2012, 09:49:53 AM »
I bought some larger size shoes at a few of the chain stores.  ABC Mart for example might have larger sizes...but not in stock.  They can order in bigger sizes and usually arrive to your door in a few days.  Just have to ask if its possible.  It's worth a try!

Offline Sticks

• Veteran
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2012, 10:39:25 AM »
With bigger shoe sizes than ~290 or so, you'll have to order from overseas. Try http://www.endless.com/ They have sales going on frequently and even if they don't, i've found most shoes there to be ~50% or more cheaper than from Korean shops (Online and physical). Also, order over $100 and get free expedited shipping, I order Monday morning and get them by Wednesday or Thursday at the latest.

Recent Lesson Plans

Buy/Sell/Trade

Employment