October 02, 2014, 03:14:42 AM

Author Topic: English Speaking Countries Trivia Game  (Read 1924 times)

Offline KanarNaskis

• Explorer
English Speaking Countries Trivia Game
« on: February 16, 2012, 04:32:24 PM »
I made this trivia game while deskwarming to use as a fun game for the first week of semester. I haven't got to use it yet, so I'm not sure if it will be too easy/too hard or how long it will take, so if anyone uses it before me, let me know! It's a fairly straightforwards game, I was thinking of splitting the class into teams, one team could choose a question and then first team to shout bingo or something would get to answer. Four of the topics just show pictures and the students have to say what country (for example, a picture of Barack Obama and the students have to say "USA"). They can get double points if they also know the name of the person in the picture. (or the name of the animal in English, or the name of the food). Thats about it!

ps I know not all the English countries ever are on here, I just went with the 5 biggest ones that send English teachers over

Offline Michael_Teacher

• Explorer
Re: English Speaking Countries Trivia Game
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2012, 11:24:45 AM »
What way do you use to go back to the question page from the question itself...?I have seen in other PPTs that there is usually a button on the page where you can go back to the main page...I wouldn't be tech savvy enough to know how to do that..

Offline VizionMC

• Veteran
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2012, 11:16:35 AM »
Looks great!  I'll definitely use this.

* You get back to home by clicking on the small lightly shaded house at the bottom of the page (middle)

Offline Jimjam

• Veteran
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2012, 12:08:41 PM »
Looks really good, thanks for this, will be useful for the first couple of weeks back. Thanks!

Offline hodumaru

• Veteran
« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2012, 09:53:27 PM »
What way do you use to go back to the question page from the question itself...?I have seen in other PPTs that there is usually a button on the page where you can go back to the main page...I wouldn't be tech savvy enough to know how to do that..

First you put an image or some text where you want the back button. Then you right click on that image/text and choose to add a hyperlink. Choose the slide that you want to go back to from the list.

Offline Bender0330

• Adventurer
« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2012, 11:35:24 AM »

Click on the button at the bottom of the screen, it should look like a horizontal bar across the bottom of the screen with a little picture of a house in the middle.

Recent Lesson Plans

Buy/Sell/Trade

Employment