International > Vietnam

Vietnam Visa Thread

(1/16) > >>

shhowse:
I've just bought some tickets for winter vacation to Vietnam, and the travel agent told me their price for visas, for Canadians, is 85,000 won per person!! I was a little taken aback, not expecting them to be so costly. The most I ever paid was 50,000 won for China.

Has anyone else had to pay this price? The travel agent was with Soho Travel and I know Xanadu charges 80,000.

Do you have any suggestions for cheaper places to get them?

Thanks!

cainrok:
Actually the travel agency I went through made me give them 105,000 won for the visa :/  I almost had a heart attack... but the tour and flight was already booked so I didn't really have a choice.  I didn't bother researching the cost ahead of time because, like you, the most I've ever paid for a visa is $50.

megs626:
Do Not pay that much!!!!  Get a visa upon arrival through a website such as:
http://www.myvietnamvisa.com/

You pay half now, and half when you arrive in Vietnam.  This is how my friends and I have done it in the past year.

confusedsafferinkorea:
You can do it online much cheaper and pick up the visa when you arrive. Just Google it and you will find it. Enjoy your time there

Smaug:
Hi I had some questions on bus to incheon Airport and also about Vietnam.

I  want to take a direct bus from Gwangju to the Incheon Airport. Can I take a bus that leaves about 12 Midnight and get to Inceon airport at about 7am? That would save me a hotel charge my plane leaves early on Saturday morning.

Also I was wanting to know if I can just fly to Vietnam and get a tourist 20 day visa on arrival- I do not want to go the Vietnam Embassy in Seoul (I gues they have one there) and apply for one... Or will I have to go to seoul to get one...?

Also I heard there are scooter guys who stick you up and take you money I am a little scared to go to Vietnam.

Can yo help with a nice love motel(real hotels are too expensive) recomendation next to the Incheon airport bus ? becasue maybe I can not take a overnight bus from gwangju. Thanks and Happy Kwannza to you all!

Also do you think I should change my money to vietnam dollars at the airport in Incheon or do they take American dollars too?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version