November 02, 2014, 12:45:03 AM

Author Topic: Language volunteer (Mokpo)  (Read 770 times)

Offline ohg10001

• Waygookin
Language volunteer (Mokpo)
« on: December 27, 2010, 11:36:35 AM »
Hi,

Is there anyone here who lives in Mokpo and seeks for a chance to learn Korean?
I'd like to volunteer to teach Korean language for a month or two in Mokpo if there's anyone who needs help.
I'm Korean and live in Seoul for school but I'm visiting my parents and going to stay there for two months in this winter (jan-feb 2011).

Doens't matter if you don't even know how to read the alphabet.
Or if you want to just practice some colloquial or learn some practical sentences, that's also fine.
It'll be great for me if i can help you for an hour or a bit longer, twice on weekdays.

I want to do some worthy and valuble during my vacation. And I'm not looking for a language exchange,
so feel free to contact me even if you're not from an english speaking country! :)

Happy new year for all!

Offline hwana

• Expert Waygook
  • F2/Anyang
Re: Language volunteer (Mokpo)
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2010, 12:47:22 AM »
Unfortunately I live near Yangpyeong so can't take you up on your kind offer (had to check a map to see where Mokpo is - definitely too far to travel!!). Just giving this thread a bump as it sounds like a good opportunity for someone in the right area.

Offline kdeedee05

• Waygookin
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2010, 10:18:48 PM »
Hey,

I live in Mokpo with my husband, and we would love to take you up on your offer during January & February.  We work at a hogwan, so we would be available in the mornings.

By the way, we barely even know the alphabet but would love the chance to learn more.

Thanks!

Offline hobbitgeek

• Explorer
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2011, 03:03:24 PM »
Hi!
I live in Mokpo and would totally be interested if you are still looking for someone! I really want to learn Korean, but have been struggling to do so. I've mostly picked up the alphabet but am rather slow at reading, and speaking well...I'm not so good.

So I know its been a few days since your post and you might already be really busy. But if you still want to please message me!

Recent Lesson Plans

Buy/Sell/Trade

Employment