October 31, 2014, 05:09:16 AM

Author Topic: PS3 players in Korea  (Read 49302 times)

Offline Damien

• Moderator LVL 1
  • Hero of Waygookistan
  • Define desinty
Re: PS3 players in Korea
« Reply #180 on: May 13, 2011, 12:33:44 PM »
Does anyone have Red Dead Redemption (RDR) here? When PSN comes back up, I would love to start a new game and get a posse started in RDR. Or we could just bust a cap in some b####es in multiplayer lol.
“If I accept you as you are, I will make you worse; however if I treat you as though you are what you are capable of becoming, I help you become that.” -Goethe

Offline Graumpot

• Veteran
« Reply #181 on: May 13, 2011, 01:06:15 PM »
Still looking for something that will grip me like the MGS series and Mass Effect, yup I feel your pain about the ME3 push back, gutted about the 'The Last Guardian' too.

I didn't know Last Guardian was pushed back too. Sigh! I am pretty amped for LA Noire though.

Does anyone have Red Dead Redemption (RDR) here? When PSN comes back up, I would love to start a new game and get a posse started in RDR. Or we could just bust a cap in some b####es in multiplayer lol.

I would be down for some RDR multiplayer.

Offline 배비곳밖

• Adventurer
« Reply #182 on: May 13, 2011, 05:08:54 PM »
Looking for homefront!!!! Who's got it?

Offline janicesamsun

• Adventurer
« Reply #183 on: May 13, 2011, 05:14:56 PM »
Still looking for something that will grip me like the MGS series and Mass Effect, yup I feel your pain about the ME3 push back, gutted about the 'The Last Guardian' too.

I didn't know Last Guardian was pushed back too. Sigh! I am pretty amped for LA Noire though.

i'd also join RDR games.  and always looking for people on bad company 2.  got uncharted 2 but rarely play it.

anyway;  nukeday

Offline jon-anon

• Veteran
« Reply #184 on: May 13, 2011, 08:44:53 PM »
HA! <facepalm>  I was just reading a forum about PSN still being down, and they mentioned Qriocity, and I just realized that it's meant to be pronounced "curiosity" rather than "cryo-city" as I've been thinking about it!  <shakes head>  Craziness.

Savre

« Reply #185 on: May 13, 2011, 11:11:36 PM »
Looking for homefront!!!! Who's got it?

I read some bad reviews both website and user. Most didn't paint a nice picture but id like to check it out. BRINK kinda peaked my interest so I pre-ordered and then read all the bad reviews but I like making up my own mind about things after Ive played them, so I'm gonna try both. tbh I haven't even seen Homefront in Korea. Maybe having North Korea take over the world has something to do with it lmao.

Also I'm down for some red dead when PSN comes back on. And BDBC2 as well.

Offline Damien

• Moderator LVL 1
  • Hero of Waygookistan
  • Define desinty
« Reply #186 on: May 13, 2011, 11:16:24 PM »
I wonder how much this downtime is hurting PS3 sales. I know before this they were leading the market by a few percent over 360 and Wii.
“If I accept you as you are, I will make you worse; however if I treat you as though you are what you are capable of becoming, I help you become that.” -Goethe

Savre

« Reply #187 on: May 15, 2011, 02:08:36 PM »
New Update for PS3 is up. Looks like the blackout is nearly over. A major announcent is meant to be happening very soon.

Offline Damien

• Moderator LVL 1
  • Hero of Waygookistan
  • Define desinty
« Reply #188 on: May 15, 2011, 06:09:21 PM »
Thank God! What has everyone been playing in the downtime of the PSN? I have been playing Fallout: New Vegas. I bought it right before I came to Korea, but I couldn't get into it. To me, it felt like a weak expansion to Fallout 3. Don't get me wrong, it's a good game, but it doesn't feel like a big leap at all from Fallout 3.

Did anyone play Dragon Age 2?

Offline NMonk

• Veteran
« Reply #189 on: May 16, 2011, 11:01:17 AM »
Anyone know when PSN is gonna be back up in Korea?
Check out http://alienteachers.com for my blog, FREE lesson plans featured by the British Council and general living in Korea resources.

Offline MattAwesome

• Veteran
« Reply #190 on: May 16, 2011, 11:06:12 AM »
PSN is back up! time to get back to Portal 2 and LBP2 :D

Offline Damien

• Moderator LVL 1
  • Hero of Waygookistan
  • Define desinty
« Reply #191 on: May 16, 2011, 12:35:46 PM »
It is actually functioning now?

Offline jdniii

• Veteran
« Reply #192 on: May 16, 2011, 12:56:11 PM »
I updated but still was not able to log in/ change my password. Did it work for you guys?

Offline Mr Oh Eu Didn't

• Adventurer
« Reply #193 on: May 16, 2011, 12:59:10 PM »

I play Red Dead. I would be well keen. Although I still couldn't get online yesterday.

Savre

« Reply #194 on: May 16, 2011, 01:15:46 PM »
I would say we are part of the Japanese region. Japan iseant to come online after testing the network everywhere else. So I say we will be last and maybe a few days still. The network has been taken down in EU again after to many trying to log on. Japan will come on after the initial rush is over. Still keen to get back on. Pity the store won't b up until the 31st.

Offline paladin777

• Veteran
« Reply #195 on: May 16, 2011, 01:18:52 PM »

i'd also join RDR games.  and always looking for people on bad company 2.  got uncharted 2 but rarely play it.

anyway;  nukeday

You keen on selling your uncharted 2?

Offline Damien

• Moderator LVL 1
  • Hero of Waygookistan
  • Define desinty
« Reply #196 on: May 16, 2011, 01:32:45 PM »
I updated but still was not able to log in/ change my password. Did it work for you guys?

I was tempted to try, but I figured with my luck, it wouldn't work. I hope I remember my password. . .

Offline max2323

• Adventurer
« Reply #197 on: May 16, 2011, 02:44:41 PM »
I've got to do up a new account, but once I"m on I'll do some Red Dead, Black ops and uncharted.  Also, I have MvC3 in the mail...I am usually a pc man, so forgive the lack of skill when the time comes, I'll be posting a username in the next day or two
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Smoke me a kipper...I'll be back for breakfast!

Offline bern

• Veteran
« Reply #198 on: May 16, 2011, 10:16:27 PM »
Getting hyped for L.A Noire, North American release date is tomorrow May 17th and it's pay-day!

I'm going to be checking my local store on the way home from school, hope it lands in Korea asap.
Games for Young Learners : www.smalltalkesl.com

Offline lethargicliz

• Explorer
« Reply #199 on: May 16, 2011, 10:24:28 PM »
PSN is back up! time to get back to Portal 2 and LBP2 :D

I love LBP and I got portal right before I moved here, so I haven't had an opportunity to play online....can't wait to play now that the PSN is up. Lets Play together sometime psn: lethargicliz

Recent Lesson Plans

Buy/Sell/Trade

Employment