April 22, 2018, 07:07:11 AM

Author Topic: New to yugu, outside of Gongju  (Read 2123 times)

Offline rorio82

• Veteran
New to yugu, outside of Gongju
« on: March 18, 2011, 08:13:08 AM »
Hello, living in Yugu for the last month, I go to Gongju/Daejeon usually once a week to be back in a city.  I teach high school tech kids.  Taught middle school prior to this year.  I like high school more.

Offline KaylaKayKoala

• Adventurer
Re: New to yugu, outside of Gongju
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2012, 03:55:50 PM »
I miss Yugu! I didn't live there (lived in Gongju) but I taught at an elementary school on the other side of Yugu for 1.5 years. I really loved it there! I understand what you mean about being sick of the country-side (and if I remember correctly, there are only maybe two foreigners actually living in Yugu), but it's pretty relaxing to visit.

Offline debc

• Newgookin
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2013, 11:32:22 AM »
Hi! I've just moved to Yugu to teach elementary school!
I love the school here, but I am thinking to go to the cities on the weekends. I'm on a website that tells me what buses I can take, but I can't seem to find a bus that gets me straight from Gongju to Yugu, is there something I'm missing? It'd be great if you can help me out!!!

Offline syj

• Newgookin
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2013, 10:52:49 AM »
Has anyone been to Daejeon?

Magic Ears ESL
Work from home and teach English to Chinese Children online with Magic Ears!! Teach 25 minute group lessons in the morning or the evening! The base pay is $18-26 an hour! To be qualified for this position you will need to be a native speaker from the US or Canada. You can apply using the bottom link for priority viewing on your application. For more information, please join our Q and A group https://www.facebook.com/groups/MagicEarsQA/
https://t.mmears.com?referralCode=T142094