April 23, 2014, 08:49:18 PM

Author Topic: Greetings and salutations, my excellent friends!  (Read 993 times)

Offline QiRanger

• Explorer
Greetings and salutations, my excellent friends!
« on: March 23, 2011, 10:48:44 AM »
That's how I start most of my video blogs, as well as how I approach life. So a little about me?

Steve Miller lives in Dongtan, South Korea where he teaches English, Science, and History to elementary and middle school students. In his free time, he explores Korea and the globe, documenting his travels for his award-winning YouTube channel and the Korean government. His videos have been viewed over 1 million times and seen on CNNGo, featured on Korean television, and honored by The President's Counsel on National Branding (Korea). The Korea Tourism Organization has featured many of his travel videos and blog posts. He currently broadcasts three videos per week and posts blogs for Korea.net. Steve’s videos provide an entertaining and informative vehicle for those wanting to learn more about the amazing world in which we live.

Nice to meet you.

Offline jonpurdy

• Veteran
Re: Greetings and salutations, my excellent friends!
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2011, 11:01:46 AM »
You copy and pasted the same bio paragraph that you've used for all of your blog posts on various websites as an introduction to yourself on forums?

Recent Lesson Plans

TeacherReady by D_Ndu
[Today at 08:39:37 PM]

3rd Grade MS Boys Being Disruptive, and an Ineffectual C/T by ESmith4
[Today at 06:37:50 PM]

Super Easy Brainiac Game by drgenderpotato
[Today at 06:25:42 PM]

A Picture is Worth A Thousand Words Activity by jaysoon17
[Today at 06:16:31 PM]

Catch! Textbook by drgenderpotato
[Today at 05:16:38 PM]

Buy/Sell/Trade