July 29, 2014, 01:23:12 AM

Author Topic: General Knowledge Questions for middle school kids  (Read 2837 times)

Offline daveb

• Super Waygook
General Knowledge Questions for middle school kids
« on: March 28, 2011, 11:52:49 AM »
Hi everyone,

I want to make a quiz with 15 questions. I need to come up with some great general knowledge questions for middle school kids.

Do you have any good ones? Preferably a little tricky - I want to give them four possible answers, and they need to chose the correct one.

Thanks!!

I'll post my quiz when it's done!

Dave
« Last Edit: March 28, 2011, 01:06:29 PM by daveb »

Offline Joscelyn2

• Adventurer
Re: General Knowledge Questions for middle school kids
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2011, 12:58:19 PM »
Hmmn - general knowledge is very broad.

I usually try to include some 'fun' questions mixed in with my review questions... some things like 'who is the president of the USA' since they love the word Obama... What do we call money in the USA (dollars)... Where am I from (Montana, USA)

Also they love questions about Korean sports stars and pop stars... 'what song is this?' followed by some lyrics and they name the song and singer. They love music questions.

Also I've had good luck with Korean food questions - what is white and you eat it every day? What is meat from a cow called? What food should you eat on your birthday? Things like that are good. Also I have had a lot of fun with questions about our hometown - where do you go to watch a movie downtown? Where do you go to eat pizza, it has a yellow sign? Where do you go to watch the sunrise? Things that are common attractions are fun. (Where is the best school - insert our school name here... who is the best teacher... insert my name here...)

Hope those ideas get you started.

Recent Lesson Plans

Buy/Sell/Trade

Employment