Read 4002 times

• katsy3g4
  • Veteran

• August 20, 2011, 05:14:36 pm
    • Seoul, South Korea
Multi-Lesson Review for Grade 4 Fun Time Book
« on: October 26, 2011, 11:02:35 am »
I used Daejeon's Angry Birds template to make a review game for the "4th grade fun time" section of my text book. This review is for sections six through eight.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2011, 12:34:07 am by complex303 »

• cara.o
  • Newgookin

• August 23, 2011, 08:02:51 pm
Re: Multi-Lesson Review for Grade 4 Fun Time Book
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2011, 08:28:05 am »
Hey, the ABC choose a letter page... How does it work? I just get bluebirds with every click and the green correct link doesn't seem to work either??

• katsy3g4
  • Veteran

• Seoul, South Korea
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2012, 10:41:45 am »
This is a review I created of the entire book. I played this with my classes this week and they really loved it and had a great time. Here's how it works:

Separate your class into teams (I did five teams for my class) and make sure each team has a mini whiteboard, a marker, and eraser. They will have to answer four questions per lesson. The first question is about grammar, the second, vocabulary, third, listening, and fourth is a bonus question about the teacher. You will have to change the bonus question from being about me to being about you. This bonus question is worth 5 points, so students get really excited to answer. For the listening section, there is a script I have attached below that you will read while the students listen and determine if the sentence is correct or not correct. I think everything else should be pretty straight forward.

Please feel free to edit this in any way to better suit your class! Happy teaching~
« Last Edit: February 08, 2012, 10:58:19 am by katsy3g4 »

• katsy3g4
  • Veteran

• Seoul, South Korea
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2012, 10:56:01 am »
Here bingo vocab review I created using random vocab from assorted lessons in the book. I can't remember the name of the person I downloaded the template from, but kudos to them because it is a really fabulous template! It also includes printable bingo sheets or you can simply have your students draw their own and show the sheets in the ppt as a guide. Also, I have the instructions in both English and Korean so the fourth graders can read along and really grasp the rules. I have underlined my name in the Korean instructions so you can easily find it and replace it with your name. You don't need to write your name plus teacher, the teacher part is already written in Korean so please just insert your first name.

What I did was had my students draw their own bingo sheets and fill in the bingo squares with these words which I had written on the board. The bingo game has pictures that correspond to each of these words. Students have to look at the picture and find the word on their board. Then, I asked students to raise their hand and make a sentence using the word we were on. I got a lot of interesting, enthusiastic responses! Hope this game is a hit with your classes. Happy teaching~

Here are the bingo words that are included:
-Sad
-Sleepy
-Sunny
-Windy
-Circle
-Eraser
-Triangle
-Pen
-Class
-School
-Sick
-Swim
-Notebook
-Peach
-Cheese

• Joeyjet
  • Explorer

• March 21, 2012, 01:21:30 pm
    • Incheon, South Korea
« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2012, 02:58:20 pm »
Here is a board game i found and adjusted to suit the review of lessons on weather, adjectives, shapes and colors and 'how are you'/'my name is...'

It can be edited to suit your lessons... Really good way to keep them learning and having fun at the same time.
:)

*oops- forgot to attach the game O_o

• vionne
  • Adventurer

• March 08, 2012, 10:31:15 am
    • pohang, south Korea
« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2013, 02:38:58 pm »
Not my template, but a game for revision of lesson 1 - 4...

• vionne
  • Adventurer

• March 08, 2012, 10:31:15 am
    • pohang, south Korea
« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2013, 09:28:13 am »
An intense review from lesson 6 - 9. Spongebob themed with a PDF worksheet.  Really fun with a lot of interactive activities in between, so the kids do not get bored. (Made by taking here-and there from other PPT's - so thank you for whoever contributed indirectly...) Most of the activities are explained in the info box under the slides...