Read 2620 times

• weirdgirlinkorea
  • Moderator - LVL 2

• September 09, 2010, 06:00:18 pm
    • Seoul
    more
Grade 4 Tests (Judy Yin book)
« on: April 11, 2011, 01:05:29 pm »
Here's the verbal test and written test I am giving my students tomorrow for this book.

Part 1 is vocab and therefore the easiest, part two is key expressions therefore slightly harder, and part three is dialog. This is a free speaking part. I will accept anything as long it's more than one sentence and it's context with the picture. They were taught Hi, I'm____. and nice to meet you and goodbye as well as this is my friend.
If you have this book, I hope this helps.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2011, 06:34:07 am by complex303 »
Ignoranţa este adesea o boală fatal şi cretin nu poate fi vindecata.

• weirdgirlinkorea
  • Moderator - LVL 2

• September 09, 2010, 06:00:18 pm
    • Seoul
    more
Re: Grade 4 Tests 2nd term (Judy Yin book)
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2011, 02:40:47 pm »
Here are my 2nd term tests.
Right now I've completed the listening and written and I will post the speaking part tomorrow or Wednesday.
Also I created a study guide for my students (I'm also having a review lesson), so I've attached that here too. I am not giving them a reading test because I think it's redundant. If they can read the test, which is pretty simplistic, then they can read and if they can't they would fail a reading test anyway.

I hope someone can use this.

EDIT: I was told by my school that my written test (2nd term) should have been longer to give a better evaluation for each skill (listening, reading, and writing). If you download this, I recommend adding at least 4 more questions to each section. I will next term update this with more length and repost.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2011, 03:42:03 pm by weirdgirlinkorea »
Ignoranţa este adesea o boală fatal şi cretin nu poate fi vindecata.